Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Veterans, PTSD & Outdoor Recreation
Transcript of Veterans, PTSD & Outdoor Recreation
Critical appraisal of literature
Qualitative & quantitative
All outdoor recreation strategies
Strengths & weaknesses
Applicability & transferability of findings
Appraising the Evidence
Developing the Question
En Plein Air:
An Evidence-Based Approach to Program Development
Seek pilot intervention seed funding
Implement the program
Evaluate the outcomes
Alter the program as indicated
Access permanent funding
Contribute to the research
Is the inclusion of recreation therapy an effective treatment modality when addressing PTSD in our outpatient modern veteran population?
Social Cognitive Theory
Attention Restoration Theory
Leisure Ability Model
Barriers to implementation
Location, length & duration
Activities, equipment & cost