Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Blue Ocean Prezi
Transcript of Blue Ocean Prezi
The Blue Ocean concept suggests that an organization should create new demand in a uncontested market space or a "Blue Ocean" rather then compete head-to-head with other suppliers in a existing industry (The Red Ocean).
Cirque du Soleil
We Reinvent the circus
Business Universe consists of two distinct kinds of space, we think of as red and blue oceans.
represent all the industries in existence today - the known market space. For instance: regular circuses.
denote all the industries not in existence today - the unknown market space, untainted by competition. For instance: Cirque du Soleil.
- A worldview based on blue ocean strategies in which market boundaries and industries can be reconstructed by actions and beliefs of industry players.
The Simultaneous Pursuit of Differentiation and Low Cost
Guy Laliberté, CEO of Cirque du Soleil, founded a circus that runs out the standarized format of the regular circus.
competition is all about strategy. Confronting an apponent and driving him off a battlefied of limited territory.
strategy, by contrast, is about doing business where there is no competitor. Is the idea of creating new land, not dividing up existing land.
- An intellectual world view that comes from the red ocean assumption that industry structural conditions are a given and firms are forced to compete within them
The blue ocean is developed by eliminating ans reducing the factors where the industry competes on and creating elements never offered before while raising the buyer value
The Blue Ocean Strategy
Which factors should be raised well above the industry's standard ?
Which factors should be created that the industry has never offered ?
Which of the factors that the industry take for granted should be eliminated ?
Which factors should be reduced well below the industry's standard ?
Innovation is Disruptive
Innovation makes life easier
Innovation Addresses Your Audience's Needs