Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Setting Up Your Development Office
Transcript of Setting Up Your Development Office
2. Physical Space
Fundraising is #1
Face your fears
You are not alone
It's a team effort
Leverage Your Relationships
Inside and Out
Organize Your Physical Space
Printer + Email + Donor Database + Foundation Directory
Cultivation and Stewardship Materials
Pledge Cards/Remittance Envelopes
enter in database
mail thank you letter
create/update donor file
Create Systems and Procedures
What happens when a donation is received? How quickly are donations acknowledged?
How do y0u track research, requests, and awarded grants?
- create a schedule of foundation prospects with deadlines, trustees, and giving priorities
- record dates grants are submitted and follow up
- create files on prospects and funders
How are electronic and/or hard copy files organized?
who has donor database access? How is donor information shared?
- data entry, maintenance, and confidentiality
work your relationships
practice the ask