Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Chocolate Brownies: The Best Ever
Transcript of Chocolate Brownies: The Best Ever
Lets get baking! step 2 Measure out the remaining ingredients and add them to the bowl. Stir. Step 3 Stir. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C. Step 4 Line a 19x13" baking tray... ...with baking paper! Step 5 pour the mixture into the tray and place in the oven for 30 mins. Are you tempted to lick the bowl? step 6 Remove from the oven and cut into squares. Voila! Sit back and enjoy your handy work. You deserve it. Taste the heavenly, gooey centre. Mmmmm...... You have made... Melt the butter over a bowl of boiling water and then add the chocolate. First you need...