Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of UNESCO Seminar
21st century Collaboration Self-direction Shared expertise Traditional schooling is not helping in this it's even preventing
from learning them. WHY? Because these skills can't be "taught". They are acquired when the learning environment supports and rewards from it. Teachers matter. They influence
idea on what
learning is. A challenging but
rewarding journey... ...or a guided tour where you can sit back and relax? Authentic e-Learning Context Tasks Access to expert performances Multiple perspectives Collaborative
construction Reflection Articulation Scaffolding Assessment How to make it authentic? Too linear http://plus.google.com http://hannafacilitates.blogspot.com But we know all this,
don't we? http://www.flickr.com/photos/webguru4god/448422299/ How can we make the change happen? Just like that? Teachers need Knowledge Skills Community Mindset What's in it? 1. Teaching and Learning in the 21st Century
* Find out about learning theories and how they apply in practice
* Gain understanding on how people learn
* Become aware of and analyze your own practical theory for teaching
* Become aware of the characteristics of the 21st century society and what they mean in your classroom
* Learn about 21st century skills and how you can help your students acquire them
* Find ways towards more authentic and working-life oriented education