Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Altius Golf and the Fighter Brand
Transcript of Altius Golf and the Fighter Brand
Strategic Marketing –MBA 710
Dr. Haithem Zourrig
Altius is the leading manufacturer of golf balls
With the decline in the people’s interest in Golf, the industry has seen a decline in the number of golfers.
The company needs to acquire its position again and sustain its market share through Product Development Strategy.
They plan to launch Elevate brand to target new market segment
Evelyne Gracie, CEO and Austin Kai, CMO must change Altius’ marketing strategy after losing 3% of their market share to competitors.
Increased popularity of their competitors in non-conforming golf balls market.
Proactiveness in acquiring more market share in future. The company could not figure out the opportunity in the market that competitors saw.
5 C's of Marketing
Nikhil Sadana 200 328 610
Baljinder Uppal 200 284 784
Flora Shibahara 200 344 760
Mohammad Yusuf 200 347 662