Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Development of the Red River Colony and Northwest Rebellion Timeline
Transcript of Development of the Red River Colony and Northwest Rebellion Timeline
discourged from further revolutions Able to scare potential revolutionaries by showing what would happen to them Lost battle with heavy losses; Riel captured Influenced by people who used this incident to make the Métis look like cruel murders (e.g. Members of the Orange Order) Fearing for civil war Able to push for their rights; gaining some recognition instead of being opressed by the Canadian Party by Zhuowei Zhang Rights if those living in Manitoba protected; gained land: Land spectators (and even the government) forced them to give up their land, forcing many Métis to leave Peaceful solution to stop civil war Gets ready for yet another conflict Also, those who had settled in anticipation for the railway were disappointed when they changed the route