Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Anxiety in sport
Transcript of Anxiety in sport
Increased heart rate, breathing rate and feeling sick are all symptoms of somatic anxiety. Cognitive Anxiety; Cognitive stress is the performer's general nervousness about the situation they are experiencing and their ability to perform well. This type of anxiety can reduce concentration levels.