Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Research Rebel Debate Institute
Transcript of Research Rebel Debate Institute
Rebel Debate Institute
Preview and Disclaimer
2) What makes for GOOD research?
3) Research advice
4) What does a card look like?
Good Research v. Bad Research
Let's try it with a starter DA argument....
Research Advice-Top 5
You HAVE TO write this part down...
Don't be this person!!
Top Reasons YOU Should Research
1) QUALITY over QUANTITY
2) Don't just use Google
***Databases, the wiki, BOOKS, etc.
3) Distractions, distractions, distractions
4) Time management
CARDS: What to do, what not to do