Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Camera
f number and intensity
Focal length and light intensity
A camera is properly exposed with a focal length of 25 cm, and has a aperture diameter of 2 cm. What is the F number?
If the current shutter speed is 1/250 s, and it is properly exposed in the shade, then the sun comes out and the photographer changes the shutter speed to 1/1000 s, what does the f number need to be?