Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Multiplication!
+ + = 6 Memorize the multiplication table Practice with flashcards How to multiply large numbers Step One Put the numbers on top of each other and put a line under them like how the picture on the right shows. 187
----- Step Two
Multiply the number on the bottom right with the number above it and then with the number next to it, so on and so forth. If your result has two digits, put the first digit above the number next to the left of the top first right number. Add the number above it (if any) to the result. 7 x 4 = 28.
Place 2 above 8 as shown 8 x 4 = 32.
32 + 2 = 34.
Place 3 above 1 as shown 1 x 4 = 4.
4 + 3 = 7. Place 0 at where the orange box is. This is just a placeholder for this method to show that you are moving on to multiply the tens place value.
7 x 5 = 35.
Place 3 below 2 as shown to avoid confusion. 8 x 5 = 40.
40 + 3 = 43.
Place 4 below 3 as shown. 1 x 5 = 5.
5 + 4 = 9. Do simple addition and you're done!