Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Learning Theories
REGULATION MOTIVATION BEHAVIORISM Theoriest Bandura
has to be
influenced Theorist Bandura
Dweck Learning behavior is established by personal effort and effective strategies Theorist Skinner
Thorndike learning behavior is established by understanding and changing behavior Components
-Self-Efficacy Theory Assumption Behavior is not random. It's has purpose and direction Origin psychology Components Theory assumption Self-regulation is increased when students acquire skills. Origin
Motivation Theory Components Identify Learning goals
determine the change in reinforcements
implement program of behavior change assumption Behaviorism studies responses Origin
Goal Directed Behavior Role of a teacher
create incentive Defined
Behavior that can be seen and assessed role of the teacher - classical conditioning
- operant conditioning Defined monitor and maintain personal progres role of the teacher assist in setting goals
teach learning methods
motivate self-appraisals -performance