Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
10 Examples of words to do with Fashion
Transcript of 10 Examples of words to do with Fashion
The Language of Fashion
You would hear the language of fashion commonly in places to do with the fashion industry and where clothing is made.
Fashion has widely influenced people, what they wear, music, religion, how people are perceived and how they are judged and criticized by the world around them. For example, Lady Gaga's extreme sense of style and this comes across in her music videos and performances.
Examples of words to do with Fashion
means you look beautiful and attractive.
is the way you do something.
is a type of clothing or the way that you dress.
- a popular trend.
is cosmetics that you use to make you feel confident and pretty.
Our group is working on fashionistas and Gokettes.
The definition of fashionista is a 'victim of fashion' and tend to take their choice of dress too far. Gokettes are followers or fans of Gok Wan.
Now, we will show you a video clip of fashionista styles from Lady Gaga.