Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Location
Shane Pritchard, and
Location is how we tell where things are. If you want to go to 64 Zoo Lane, you use the address to find the location, if you want to know where China is, you look at a map. Location is everything on Earth and how to find it.
Our Longitude and Latitude is about 75 degrees West and 40 degrees North. The Equator is the major line of Latitude at 0 degrees. The Prime Meridian is the major line of Longitude at 0 degrees. Longitude and Latitude can mostly be used on a world map.
Some types of map scales are, locator maps, greater maps, and central maps. Locator maps are little globes that show you where you are looking at in the world. Greater maps are maps that show cities in a state, or states in a country. And a central map is a map that shows the streets, parks, and important places in a town.
What is location?
Types of Location
Some types of location are longitude and latitude, an address, your country, your continent, and the Earth.
Longitude and Latitude