Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of NicholasDiBenedetto_DianaRamadan_Text
http://www.123rf.com/photo_8542470_thinking-man-silhouette-with-thought-colorful-bubbles.html Image Credits ? ! ! :) Nicholas DiBenedetto Humans exist as thinking things- we think of the past, present, and of tomorrow; he thought of love. What is love? How do we love and who do we love? Is love a conventional thing? His feelings and thoughts were not among the norm, causing storms to brew through his mind; he felt as if his brain was going to explode. He had to tell someone how he felt; nervously, he approached his friend and admitted that he was gay. To his surprise, his friend was completely content with this. Feeling accepted settled the thoughts in his mind. He now immerses in the feeling of self-expression.