Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Volcanoes
A volcano is a mountain that opens downward to a pool of molten rock (magma) below the surface of the earth. It is a hole in the Earth from which molten rock and gas erupt.
What is the difference between lava and Magma?
Magma is liquid rock inside a volcano.
Lava is liquid rock (magma) that flows out of a volcano. Fresh lava glows red hot to white hot as it flows.
All our info has come from
Once the magma erupts through the earth’s surface it’s called lava.