Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Worlds Largest Cave Opening to Public
Transcript of Worlds Largest Cave Opening to Public
Inside the cave are waterfalls, pools of water and a jungle called "The Garden of Edam"
Animals inside the jungle are: flying foxes, hornbills, and and monkeys
How was the cave created?
found by a local man named Ho Khanh
Facts on the cave!
the cave is called Son Doong which means "Mountain river cave
The cave is 5.5 miles long and is the largest cave on Earth
It is also 300 feet below the surface
located in Quang Binh province, Vietnam.
Worlds Largest Cave Opening for tours
Ho Khanh found it in 1991 and was very frightened
Was explored again in 2009 by British men
the cave was created 2-5 million years ago by water eroding away the limestone
the ceiling of the cave collapsed
Each tour costs $3,000
the tour last 6 days and you sleep in the sand at night
only 220 people are allowed to tour in 2014
(just a big bat)
Super Cool Pictures!!!
rare cave pearls
brought to you by... GOOGLE!