Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Properties of Light
Transcript of Properties of Light
Light is a type of Radiant Energy.
What is the speed of Light?
Light travels at 300 000 000 m/s.
(300 000 km/s)
Can light travel through vacuum?
Light travels fastest through vacuum (300 000 km/s)
Does light travel through other materials?
Light travels through transparent objects.
The greater the optical density the slower the speed of light.
is a form of radiant energy
has a speed of 300 000 km/s
travels through vacuum