Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Properties of Light
Transcript of Properties of Light
Light is a type of Radiant Energy.
What is the speed of Light?
Light travels at 300 000 000 m/s.
(300 000 km/s)
Can light travel through vacuum?
Light travels fastest through vacuum (300 000 km/s)
Does light travel through other materials?
Light travels through transparent objects.
The greater the optical density the slower the speed of light.
is a form of radiant energy
has a speed of 300 000 km/s
travels through vacuum