Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Hydration
the body than normal having less water in
the body than normal being overhydrated because
there is more glucose in
your boday that you need
to retain more water water levels are lower
than they should having the right amount of water in your body to perform well Istonic Hypertontic Hypotonic Isotonic drinks are drank
before exercise, gives us
energy. The sodium is
absorbed into the
bloodsteam quickly. hypertonic are drunk
after exercise and absorbed slowly. hypotonic are drunk
during exercise because
the replace lost fluid The Best
exercise this is a
isotonic drink When and
why? Before 300-500ML
before activity During 150-200ML
minutes After replace 150%
of whats lost