Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Snaith, Darcey
By Darcey Snaith
The Greek God Poseidon
After they defeated the Titans,the world was split into 3 . Zeus, Hades and Poseidon all drew straws to see which part they would rule .
Poseidon made a palace out of gems and coral which was located on the ocean floor.
The Romans called Dionysus Bacchus .
He is the god of wine and festivities.
He saved pirates from drowning by changing them into dolphins.
His parents were Zeus and Semele.
Semele was human so Dionysus was the only god with a mortal mother.
Ares was royal because his mum was Hera and his dad was Zeus.
He had a friend called Eris who was the spirit of disagreement.The two of them caused a lot of trouble
Ares was the god of war.
When the ancient Greeks went to war Ares didn't care who won or lost.
He was handsome but nobody liked him because he was mean.