Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Presentation Skills
Time FIVE STEPS TO PRESENTING: Tips for presenting Presentation Skills Asia-Pacific Institute of Information Technology Summary Scared? That’s okay!
LEARN how to HIDE your nervousness and gather your courage!
THINK – what’s the worst that could happen? Give it a shot.
TELL yourself that you are brilliant, amazing, and CONFIDENT.
Get feedback and learn how to improve Presentation Skills Useful in How To AUDIENCE Identify your objective - Identify your KEY MESSAGES STEP FOUR THREE KEY POINTS IN DELIVERY: STEP FIVE EXAMPLE IMAGINE if you were breaking up with your boyfriend/girlfriend. Presentation Time Listen to this ethics story. Useful for your LIFE Useful for CAREER UNIVERSITY & SCHOOL 1 Present Well STEP ONE Identify who you are
presenting to. This will set a goal for your presentation 2 STEP TWO: OBJECTIVE MESSAGES 3 - Focus on 3-5 key points
- Know your content really well
- Be flexible with time DELIVERY 1/ How you speak 4 2/ Body language 3/ Appearance 5 Practise makes perfect! FEEDBACK UDIENCE A
F BJECTIVE ESSAGES ELIVERY EEDBACK We will give you all FIVE minutes to order the five characters from most liked to least liked. PRESENTATION EXERCISE Everyone has THREE MINUTES to think about an interesting experience, ability, or story about themselves.
Then EVERYONE will listen to each other present a short speech (1-2 mins) introducing who they are and their individual story. Then you will present your order and your REASONS for that order. ETHICS CASE We will give you all FIVE minutes to order the five characters from most liked to least liked.
Then you will present your order and your REASONS for that order in groups of five or six. The girl
The boy Alice loves
The one who takes Alice across
The one who pushes Slug