Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Memoirs
Record breaking adventurer Pam Flowers has participated in nine arctic expeditions and hiked 2174 miles with her dog Ellie down the Appalachian Trail.
Writing a Personal Narrative
What steps will you take to write your memoir?
She struggled in school because she was unable to read until age 14 due to dyslexia and she found relief by expressing herself through art.
She endured teasing and hid her disability until a teacher recognized that she could not read and began to help her. Her book
Thank You, Mr. Falker
is Polacco's retelling of this encounter and its outcome.
Behind every life is a great story...