Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
ESL lesson 1: greetings, days of the week, months
Transcript of ESL lesson 1: greetings, days of the week, months
How are you?
What's up? I am fine.
I am good.
I am very good.
I am not good What is your name?
My name is _______. Please
You're welcome Can you repeat that, please.
Please speak slowly. Thank you. It was nice to meet you.
See you soon.
See you later.
See you tomorrow.
Bye. Helpful phrases Leaving Days of the week Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday the weekend Today is Monday. Today is July 18.
7/18/11 What is today's date? Months of the Year January