Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Neil Armstrong
by Meg Tillery
He died on aug 25 2012
Neil Armstrong is from united states and he was born on aug 5 1930
This is my explorer
NASA is the one that sponsored him NASA stands for National Aeronauties and space Anministration which is a part of united states government.
This is who sponsored him
On july 20 1936 was the first man that ever walked on the moon. Also he got his master degree on 1970.
when he went up to space he went up there on a spaceship, and he used a telosoop. Also he hade a thing on his vest so he could breth because there was no gravity up there.
he lived in a spacecraf so it was hard for him because he had to think about eating drinking sleeping and othere.
the first man to walk on the moon.