Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Mammals
Today, we are going to the zoo
what can we see in the zoo?
Do you know these animals?
Let's remember them
It is an elephant
It is a giraffe
It is a monkey
It is a snake
It is a zebra
They are birds.
We say them reptiles because they move like a snake.
Tiny little creatures.
Body Parts of Animals
Look at page 105, match the body parts with the animals
Let's Guess Which Animals are They !
I am a mammal. I have fur and I sleep in winter. Guess which animal am I?
here are the answers
1.a 2.i 3.e 4.d/c 5.b 6.c/d 7.h 8.g 9.f
I am a bird. I have colorful feathers. I can talk just like you. Do you know which animal am I?
I am a reptile. I have long teeth and a tail. Can you guess which animal am I?
look at the page 107 let's listen to a song
I am an insect. I have wings and I make delicious honey. Guess Which animal am I.
I am a mammal. I have whiskers and fur. I am a good runner. Can you guess which animal am I?
I am a lion.
They give birth their babies and feed them with milk like humans do.
Let's see them