Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Jackie Robins
He was selected for six consecutive All-Star Games, from 1949 to 1954
Robinson was inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame in 1962. In 1997, Major League Baseball "universally" retired his uniform number, 42, across all major league teams.
Jackie was born in Cairo, Georgia in January 31, 1919.
Jackie Robinson was the first African American to play in the MLB.
Jackie broke the baseball color line when the Brooklyn Dodgers started him at first base on April 15,1947
Jackie Robinson died on October 24,1972.