Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of WUGGL
Wuggl Interim Presentation 2
Filipe Sengo Furtado
1. Status Quo
2. Research Questions:
Product and Brand Technology
Market and Customers
3. Insights – (big) Pig Farmer Interview
4. Next Steps
5. Wrap Up
3 interviews conducted
1. Welfare is not an issue (yet)
2.Unique Selling Propositions:
Are densities heterogeneous?
Farmers show high technology acceptance
Gather new information from:
Feeding systems provider(s)
1. Better understanding of:
2. Arise of questions regarding the TRL
3. Reorientation regarding:
Insights – (big) Pig Farmer Interview
Günther Weissnegger in Carinthia
Feeding works fully automatic (appendix)
Technological level very high (appendix)
Information channels: fairs, magazines, unions, WOM
Relatively good knowledge about food
Mechanical scale currently (3.000 Euro)
Roughly 6-7 hours / week
Color coding pigs by weight
Pig weighing / measurement
General Information, technology and feeding
Slaughterhouses and Requirements
Dead weight counts
Weighed & controlled by external companies
Many price classes (AMA-Gütesiegel, quality, amount of pickup, etc.)
thank you for the attention!!!
After new collected informations...