Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Thank You, God, for your forgiveness!
Transcript of Thank You, God, for your forgiveness!
favored adultery hypocrisy murder seperated us from God
had Jesus go through the cross 1. Destructive Habits
2. Destructive Attitudes –
3. Rebellion –
4. Sexual Sins –
5. Addictions – Repentance is a change of mind is a change of heart is a change of direction warning: Remorse: to feel guilty coz you were found out, or you are afraid of the consequence repentance vs remorse unconfessed sin Sin affects finances. 1 Samuel 12:8 Sin opens the door to a spirit of violence. 2 Samuel 12:10 Sin gives rise to public shame. Sin opens the door to curse. Sin brings a spirit of death to a family. “a new knowledge or understanding” Romans 2: 4“Don’t you see how wonderfully kind, tolerant, and patient God is with you? Does this mean nothing to you? Can’t you see that his kindness is intended to turn you from your sin?” To feel and understand God’s heart 2 Peter 3:9
“The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.” to turn and go walk the opposite way Physically-when I kept silent my bones wasted away
Emotionally-through my groaning all day long for your hand is heavy upon me
Financially-my vitality was turned into the drought of summer. In Psalm 32, David understood the consequences of unconfessed sin: Repentance is a gift. THE RESULT OF REPENTANCE There is a party in heaven!
It brings joy and forgiveness of sins.
The Holy Spirit comes!