Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Room 202 Starts its Learning Day, February 16, 2017
Transcript of Room 202 Starts its Learning Day, February 16, 2017
Let's start our learning day.
take out your whiteboard and marker.
Daily Language Review
Clear off and put away your whiteboard and marker.
Stand and face the flag.
I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
Oh, say, can you see, by the dawn's early light,
What so proudly we hail'd at the twilight's last gleaming?
Whose broad stripes and bright stars, thro' the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watch'd, were so gallantly streaming?
And the rockets' red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof thro' the night that our flag was still there.
O say, does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?
Hail, Hail to Old Purdue! All hail to our old gold and black! Hail, Hail to Old Purdue! Our friendship may she never lack, Ever grateful, ever true, Thus we raise our song anew, Of the days we've spent with you All hail our own Purdue.
a large area of land with similar features
Solve each problem in your head. When you have found a solution, put up one finger alongside your head.
56 + 40
56 + 50
156 + 40
156 + 43
Countdown to Common Core Test Time
the surface features of a place
Where do the following events probably take place?
1. The waitress came to the table to take our order. _________
2. Mrs. Alvarez passed out glue for our art project. ________
Correct these sentences.
3. we memorized the poem called the sneeze in english class
4. i dont have no time to go are you going
Circle the words that have 3 syllables.
5. charming marigold participate tremendous
anything that meets people's needs
the land, water, and air in which people, animals, and plants live
a wall built to hold back water
a sudden flow of water that covers what is normally dry land
a narrow waterway that has been dug across land
to keep someone or something safe
numbers or symbols sometimes collected from a survey or experiment to show information
a table for organizing a set of data that shows the number of times each result has occurred
a method of collecting data by asking a group of people a question
a mark made to record and display data from a survey
a way to keep track of data using tally marks to record the results