Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
5 Tips for Using Images in Presentations
Transcript of 5 Tips for Using Images in Presentations
1. More images, less text
Use images that
support your story
2. Go large
Use full-screen images for maximum impact
3. Use high contrast for text
Use a contrasting colour or apply a background fill to the text box
4. Be consistent
Choose a colour scheme and use images that complement it
5. Use images to connect
Choose images that appeal to your audience's emotions
Use images to tell a story, not for decoration!
People are more likely to remember images than text
Dr Helen Dixon
Queen's University, Belfast
Images courtesy of http://pixabay.com/