Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Story of My Life
Transcript of Story of My Life
I was born in Queens, New York on August 20th, 1998
When I lived in New York, both of my parents worked in Manhattan during the day. My dad worked as a NYPD Detective, and my mom was a Legal Assistant at a huge law firm called Simpson Thacher & Bartlet.
When I was 4 my parents decided to move our family to Florida.
At first living in Florida wasn't a very pleasant thing...
But it's gotten better over the years
Sometimes, it still isn't very pleasant....
Being at Polytech has helped me make new friends...
And continue old friendships
Cheerleading is my favorite activity ever. And this year I get to cheer for the North Port High school JV team again, along with another All Star team
Quick facts about me
I have a 1 year old Golden Retriever named Max
And my favorite artist is Demi Lovato
By Ashley Johnson
Thanks for watching! :D
In 2011, I got to go to Anaheim, California for
So I guess Florida isn't that bad after all...
And in 2012 I came here...