Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Teenage Pregnancy
Transcript of Copy of Teenage Pregnancy
U.S are too high...but how do
we fix it? "1 in 3 girls will get pregnant
before the age of 20"
-Livestrong.com "One-third of public schools teach absitinance only"
"In 2009 birthrates went
up in 26 states"
-USA Today Teach teens to have safe sex? Teach only abstinance? Try and cover both? Solution? Abstinance is what's currently being taught
and clearly isn't wokring, but maybe we should
go a little deeper than just teaching safety... It's time to speak to the teens, and maybe the best way to do that is to have teens do the talking... Teens can tell other teens not just how
to go about sex safely, but a little more.
They can explain the risks, both emotional
and physical and how it can really change your life... Vote for your school district to enfore
the 'Teens talking to Teens' program, and maybe
together we can solve this issue...