Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Customer Care
The Ten Rules
1. Know who is boss: You are in business to service customer needs, and you can only do that if you know what it is your customers want.
5. Help customers understand your systems: Your organisation may have the world’s best systems for getting things done, but if customers don’t understand them, they can get confused, impatient and angry.
9. Get regular feedback: Encourage and welcome suggestions about how you could improve.
The 10 rules of great customer care
2. Be a good listener: Take the time to identify customer needs by asking questions and concentrating on what the customer is really saying.
3. Identify and anticipate needs: Customers don’t buy services. They buy good feelings and solutions to problems. Most customer needs are emotional rather than logical.
4. Make customers feel important and appreciated: Treat them as individuals and be sincere.
6. Appreciate the power of “Yes”: Always look for ways to help your customers.
7. Know how to apologise: When something goes wrong, apologise. It’s easy and customers like it.
8. Keep your services consistent: The quality of service that each customer gets should be equal.
10. Treat your colleagues well: Employees and colleagues are your internal customers and need a regular dose of appreciation.
Customer service is a series of activities designed to enhance the level of customer satisfaction – that is, the feeling that a product or service has met the customer satisfaction.
A customer service experience can change the entire perception a customer has of that organisation.
By: Shuwaineez Mansoor