Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Welcome to the Future of Advertising
Daniel Fahrneron 11 September 2014
Transcript of Welcome to the Future of Advertising
Future of Advertising
Pay Per Click
Why Advertise Online?
The Big Budget Shift
Which Platforms Should I Use?
Advanced PPC Tactics
How to Get Started
The Future of
You can measure every interaction!
Scalable for all budgets: "Pay Per Click"
Quickly kick-start for last minute campaigns.
Compliments organic SEO strategy.
Retargeting is the new email marketing.
Target mobile audiences.
It's f$&king easy! (to manage)
1. Set your goals
2. Research: audience targeting
3. Develop messages & calls to action.
4. Segment targeting, build ads & launch!
5. Measure and adjust.
Retargeting: show ads to users who don't convert.
Mobile marketing: click to call!
Facebook custom audiences: use your email list to target Facebook users.
Promoted Tweets: these are PPC too!
Youtube: the wild west of advertising
Retargeting across platforms.
Responsive ad design.
Personalized ads (this already exists!)
GPS Geo targeted ads on our phones.
Siri serving paid responses.
Where does your audience spend time online?
Who is your customer? B2B or B2C
What are your business goals?
Which platforms are easiest to use?