Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Present tense of -er and -ir verbs
Transcript of Present tense of -er and -ir verbs
Estructura 3.3 (pg. 96)
What you already know
In Ch. 2, you learned how to form the present tense of regular -ar verbs
You learned the importance of verb forms (show who is performing the action)
a la biblioteca.
What you need to know
The chart below shows the conjugation of verbs that end in -
Verbs you need to know
Putting it all together
-Er and -ir verbs have very similar endings. What are the differences?
Nosotros form: -
verbs) & -
Vosotros form: -
verbs) & -
aprender (a + inf.)
deber (+ inf.)
to believe (in)
should; must; ought to
decidir (+ inf.)
con los toros.
The man runs with the bulls (toros).
She receives many letters (cartas).
They learn algebra.