Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Present tense of -er and -ir verbs
Transcript of Present tense of -er and -ir verbs
Estructura 3.3 (pg. 96)
What you already know
In Ch. 2, you learned how to form the present tense of regular -ar verbs
You learned the importance of verb forms (show who is performing the action)
a la biblioteca.
What you need to know
The chart below shows the conjugation of verbs that end in -
Verbs you need to know
Putting it all together
-Er and -ir verbs have very similar endings. What are the differences?
Nosotros form: -
verbs) & -
Vosotros form: -
verbs) & -
aprender (a + inf.)
deber (+ inf.)
to believe (in)
should; must; ought to
decidir (+ inf.)
con los toros.
The man runs with the bulls (toros).
She receives many letters (cartas).
They learn algebra.