Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Teen Suicide
four times as often as girls CAUSES Bullying Academic Pressure Loneliness Family Problems DRUG/ALCOHOL
ABUSE Sexual DIRECT
EFFECT Attempting or Committing Suicide Other Effects Disturbances
in school IMPLICATIONS The more suicides that go unstopped, the more suicides will continue to occur. Depression of family and friends The family and friends of
the teens would be changed
forever in every aspect of life. Grieving from family and friends The chance of “copy cat” suicides Orientation Solutions KNOW THEM. THEY COULD SAVE A LIFE. WARNING SIGNS What do you think about teen suicide? Suicide at LOHS DON'T LET YOURSELF OR SOMEONE ELSE, BECOME JUST ANOTHER STATISTIC. Organizations/Groups "Don't compromise yourself. You are all you've got." Self Worth Survey Results Going to the professionals Counselor Interview Mrs. Bruno-
-Do you think teen suicide is an issue at LOHS?
-What do you think is the main reason for teenage suicide?
-Have you talked to students about this issue before?
-Do you think STAR is doing an effective job in helping solve this issue? *Survey done by 66 LOHS students*