Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Personal Narrative
Personal narrative writing tells the story of real-life experiences.
Unlike an autobiography, a narrative usually focuses on a specific episode or event in a person’s life.
It should have "the shape of fiction."
Texans in 8th grade are expected to write a personal narrative that has "a clearly defined focus and includes reflections on decisions, actions, and/or consequences."