Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of mitosis presentation
cell *G1 Gap 1 cell grows *S1 Replication of DNA *G2 (cell prepales to divide) Mitois By: Deyanira Sanchez, Cydnee Lopez, Cloris Palacios, Zaidi Aleman, Jorge Aguinaga. 1st Period Anaphase Telophase Cytokinesis Proteins and Enzymes Cause of Cancer 1. Spindle disassembled at the poles. 2. The centromeres split and pull the sister chromosomes apart. *Protein Production
*Mutation Cancer is the malignant growth resulting from uncontrolled cell division. 2 sister cells are born right before they separate. 1.Chromosomes make copies of themselves (They Double)
2. Spindle is formed 3. Nuclear Membrane stars to disappear. In telophase the
cordoned off to the
nuclei of the 2
sister cells At the end of
genetic content of
the cell in divided
into 2 equal parts Cell Life Cycle 1. Chromosomes move to the equator of the cell.
2.Spindle attaches to the centromenes.
3.Centriole is the anchor for the spindle. -Differ between plant and animal cells.
-Plants have a plate because of the cell wall. -Failure to make certain enzymes.
-Overproduction of enzymes. -Production of the enzymes at the wrong time. ...Will cause the cell cycle to go out of control. -Protiens -Enzymes