Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
OSAID Introductory Meeting
Transcript of OSAID Introductory Meeting
Ontario Students Against Impaired Driving, an independent registered Canadian charity, is a provincial, youth-driven organization that strives to promote smart decisions relating to impaired driving through public awareness in a realistic and relevant manner.
"Day of the Dead"
Holiday LCBO Bags
OSAID is about teens helping teens to consider safe alternatives and new perspectives to the perceived norms about Alcohol, Illicit Drugs, and Dangerous Driving. OSAID positively impacts over ½ million families every year, and reaches more than 300,000 students annually
Agenda For Today
Brainstorm New Event Ideas
Record Email Addresses