Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Images
They can be either-
Raster images that can show subtle changes in
colors and contrast. Example of raster file types are:
Photoshop and Gimp are programs that create raster based graphics.
Raster images are made by
designating pixels on a screen a
particular color or dots on a printer
a particular color. The more dots
(resolution), the smoother the
color transitions and the better
the image looks when enlarged.
Raster images may begin to look
"boxy" or "pixelated" when enlarged
Vector images are created by using formulas.
Because of this is when vector images are
made larger they retain a better clarity than
raster images. Common file types include-
Programs for developing vector images include
Adobe Illustrator and Inkscape.