Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Go Green Program
Transcript of Go Green Program
1. Lead : Udin Tarsudin
2. Galuh Indah Permatasari
3. Nonik Ayustina
4. Novangga Adhitya Permana
Go Green Program
1. Educate students!
2. Recycle and Reuse.
3. Grow a garden , and integrate gardening into the curriculum.
4. Stop Idling.
5. Eat Organic.
6. Conserve Energy.
1. Lack of awareness of the love of the environment.
2. Lack of cooperation to protect the environment.
Why we should do this program?
Go green program in the school is very important. Because as we do Go Green program , then we've saved the environment at the school. And when we are studying more comfortable and the environment around us more than beautiful. We can breathe fresh air every morning as well. We can also think clearly if the atmosphere around us fresh.
1. Increase a love of nature among the school community.
2. Increase the awareness stage of the school community about the importance of maintenance of the environment through the Go Green program.
3. Implement mutual cooperation between the members of the school community to grow crops.
4. Increase cooperation between school and society in terms of the environment and create green area
5. Create an atmosphere around the school that loves nature, was always maintain cheerfulness, cleanliness and greenery throughout the school district.
6. Raise awareness about the importance of fresh food from the business itself.