Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Sugar by Jacob Matthews
Transcript of Sugar by Jacob Matthews
It can effect your health. It can give you cavities and it's really hard to stop eating it. It can give you diabetes if you at too much of it. It gives you sugar rushes which leads to sugar falls.
Sugar is unhealthy for your health but it is good for your body. I strongly believe that sugar is unhealthy because it can also cause tooth decay. But if you eat too much it can give you cavities and diabetes. If you eat a lot too it can also give you sugar rushes which lead to sugar falls. These are some reasons I think sugar is bad.
When you eat sugar, there can be both good and bad effects on your body
Sugar has a high calorie content that will give you energy. Sugar can be very helpful maintaining the look and health of your skin. It makes you happy.