Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Are youth sports too intense?
Transcript of Are youth sports too intense?
Hyman, Mark, and Nathan Pitcock. "Have Youth Sports Become Too Intense?." New York Times Upfront. 21 Feb 2011: 22. SIRS Issues Researcher. Web. 17 Dec 2012.
Shaver, Katherine. "Taking a Jab at Keeping Youths Out of Trouble." Washington Post (Washington, DC). 05 Sep 2010: C.1. SIRS Issues Researcher. Web. 17 Dec 2012.
Woo, Stu, and Miriam Jordan. "Pop Warner Probes 'Bounties'." Wall Street Journal. 29 Sep 2012: A.3. SIRS Issues Researcher. Web. 17 Dec 2012.
http://you tu.be/EPtJIRO5gEs Parents said "the discipline learned in boxing reached into schoolwork They develop a stronger self confidence when they do well. My Opinion Although sometimes coaches can be to rough and parents can expect a lot in the long run I think playing sports when you're younger is a great experience. I've played sports my whole life and I've made many friends and memories through sports that I can't imagine being without.