Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Assay of Aspirin
Transcript of Assay of Aspirin
2- Powder the tablet using morter
3- Tke certain weight 0.2-0.3 gm (W2)
4- Transfer the taken weight into a flask, add 20 ml N/2 NaOH.
5- Wait for 10 mins
6- Add 10 dps Ph.Ph. and titrate using N/2 H2SO4 Aspirin Add 10 dps Ph.Ph. Calculations The Factor(F): how many grams of Aspirin neutralized by 1 ml of N/2 NaOH
F= m.wt x Normality/ No. of reacting moles x 1000
Content of Aspirin in W2= (E.P.blank- E.P. exp.)xF= Xgm
Content in tablet= X.W1/W2= Ygm
content must be in range 95-105%