Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Science Project Teeth Stains
Transcript of Science Project Teeth Stains
Grape Juice: Type of fruit juice, ingredients include filtered water, grape juice concentrate, grape juice, calcium gluconate, calcium lactate, asorbic acid (vitamin C)(Welch's)
Coffee (Folger's): Hot or cold beverage, ingredients include coffee beans (grounded)
Tea (Lipton): Can be served hot or cold, used tea bags
Procedure 1. Measure out each liquid with liquid measuring cup to 1 cup (1 cup = 250 mL)
2. Fill each container with each of the different liquid substances.
3. Put one hollow egg in each container.
4. Everyday take out of each egg and record the discoloration.
5.Record and compare the effects of the 4 substances. HYPOTHESIS Due to the coffee being the darkest color substance i would assume that the coffee would stain the most and fastest. Question: Which substance stains teeth the fastest and the most out of Pepsi, Grape Juice, Tea, or Coffee? Materials: 4 raw eggs (hollowed out)
250 mL Welch's Grape Juice
250 mL Folger's Coffee (made through coffee maker)
250 mL Lipton's Lemon Tea ( made)
250 mL Pepsi
4 Large Plastic Containers Conclusion Darker drinks seem to have a dramatic affect on teeth than other drinks but the most being coffee is based on what's it made out of. Coffee is made out of coffee beans which stains your tongue sometimes when you put one in your mouth so it already has a staining affect before it even becomes a drink. Beside the other drinks, coffee is also the only drink made out of one product which means there were no added ingredients to make coffee not stain.