Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
06.01 Economic Relationships
Transcript of 06.01 Economic Relationships
Various aquatic wild life are harmed and killed by consuming or becoming entangled in trash.
Hazardous chemicals from factories wash into local waterways, ponds, rivers and oceans are all affected
Contaminating waterways and other sources of fresh water can taint drinking and bathing waterhumans in large area's of life.
14 billion pounds of garbage are dumped into the ocean every year. Most of it is plastic.
overall, litter and pesticides along with waste
can effect all levels of the ecosystem even humans
Millions of plants, animals and even humans are harmed and even killed by human waste every day
Pollution is one of the biggest global killers, affecting over 100 million people. That’s comparable to global diseases like malaria and HIV.
most waste if not disposed of properly will end up in local ponds, rivers and oceans