Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Introduction to A-level Psychology at MC6 [Shared]
Transcript of Introduction to A-level Psychology at MC6 [Shared]
Middlesbrough College Sixth Form
What is psychology?
Psychology is the scientific study of the mind and behaviour
It attempts to explain why people behave the way they do
What might a psychologist look at?
How can we improve the accuracy of eyewitness testimonies?
What happens if a child doesn’t attach to their mother?
Can we treat OCD?
Are aggressive people born or made?
The scientific process
Can you identify emotions?
See if you can identify each emotion shown on the sheet given to you.
Are we born with emotions or do we learn them?
How can we study this question scientifically?
Think about what you would do and how you would analyse your results.
How would we study emotions?