Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Introduction to Parabolas
Transcript of Introduction to Parabolas
x= at the VERTEX of the parabola where the parabola changes DIRECTION axis of symmetry
(line of symmetry) Graphing Solving Defining minimum maximum vertex is lowest point on the parabola vertex is the highest point on the parabola Follow the
Order of Operations when a is positive when a is negative but backwards y = ax² y = x² y = -2x² Examples x² = 256 x = 16 or -16 Don't forget to
CHECK! 3(2n - 11)²=75 (2n - 11)² = 25 2n - 11 = 5 or 2n - 11 = -5 2n = 16 or 2n = 6 n = 8 or n = 3 2x² = 32 x² = 16 x = 4 or -4