Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Global Warming
Global warming is an overall increase in temperature change. Generally attributed to the greenhouse affect.
Global warming Effects
More severe and frequent weather
Higer death rates
Higher sea levels
How Can We Help?
If it Doesn't Stop?
If global warming doesnt stop,the oceans will expand,the climate will shift,and natural habitats will become hostile for animals.
I think global warming is a probelm that needs t
What Causes Global Warming?
We are the cause for global warming. We are overloading the atmosphere with carbon dioxide.
Use less air conditioning and hot air
Use less hot water
Turn off lights