Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
"Pitch an Innovative Business Proposal for Investors"
Transcript of "Pitch an Innovative Business Proposal for Investors"
1. Program benefiting adults and children who are disabled.
2. Partner with school
3. Seasonal/yearly passes available for locals with and discount.
1. Creation of Jobs
2. Increase in Hospitality/Customer Service
3. Create Revenue for the Country
4. Boost Tourist
Investigate Gaps in Tourism
Wet Park: Tidal Wave
How Aquatic Adventure will promote Sustainable Tourism:
Why Sustainable Tourism?
Sustainable Tourism refers to little or no damage to the economy, environment and culture in the location where tourism development takes place.
One of the main aims of sustainable tourism is to insure that the development is positive for locals, tourism companies and tourist themselves.
2. Power Point Presentations (Protect the Reef, Wildlife, etc)
3. Solar Panels
4. Disposal of waste?
1. Caymanian and International menu
2. Caymanian and International music
3. Cultural Evening
4. Display of important people and significant events to Cayman
LOCATION? Bodden Town
Justification of Location
Financing & Spending
$1,064,000 532 acres
Total Amount Needed
including everything except for solar panels and "School for Fish" , Aquatic Adventure would need 15,106,400 dollars to construct.
Aquatic Adventure will appeal to both Locals and Tourist and also different types of markets.
Of f the Wall
Lazy Day Canal
The Drop off
Accommodation: H2O Lodge
Tribal Waters (Club)
Aqua Cave (Arcade)
Treasure Chest (souvenir store)
Fish Bait (Snack Shack)
By: Vanessa Burke
This much land would be needed to accommodate the entire facility.
Giving Back to the Community
80 Rooms - $4,500,000.00 million
This would be needed to develop the hotel